William A. Young, owner and operator of the business built the Machine Shop in 1900 with lumber from the family farm. In 1908, the shop expanded to include the foundry. The other major change to the shop occurred in 1928 when it was electrified. All of the equipment dates from 1870 to 1920. An … More W.A. Young & Sons Machine Shop
These are a few photos from the “Airplane Graveyard” in Atco, NJ.